Thursday, June 7, 2018

How olohunTobah finally meets the great gospel artists- ADEGBODU TWINS -read more 👇

Honestly I've always willing to see this glorious twins since when I was young,
And finally my dream came true when I followed my friend to his show in osun state on this lover day (Valentine's Day)  I was so surprised when I saw this glorious twins took proper recognition of my friends (Donbless) that's when I know that I'm a friend to a famous nigga. And as you already know that a friend to a king is a king as well. Adegbodu twins show me the unbeatable love too as they showed my friends ,I was even afraid to take picture with them in the first place but so surprised that this glorious twins called me to eat with them on the same table and do Things together, oh I was so happy to move close to them and have the confidence to tell them that I will like to take a picture with them, and to my own surprised 😱 Adegbodu twins themselve brought out their own phone and snap us together...
  I'm so happy to have a nigga like Donbless as a friend .

1 comment: