Monday, January 14, 2019

Man vows to assassinate Buhari if re-elected President



A frustrated Nigerian, Mr Victor Ogundide, has taken to social media to express his anger over President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election bid, threatening that he would personally assassinate the President if re-elected during the forthcoming February 16, 2019 ballot.
Mr Victor Ogundide was reacting to a statement the President posted on Twitter where he said that his administration would not share money from the treasury to prospective voters.
Reacting through his Twitter handle @vikolo2000, Odungide said: “Stupid man. If you win, I will personally assassinate you. You have made me lost my job since 2017. Now, I can’t pay my son’s fees. I will kill you, I swear”.



  • Leave a comment 

No comments:

Post a Comment